Designing condominiums can be very tricky due to space limitation. To help you, we will be giving some Subnet Construc-tips that can definitely do wonders on small spaces.
- Be creative. Remember, you have a very limited space. Use your creativity in choosing and decorating your furniture. Come up with creative storage options. Maximize every space you have. You’ll be surprise at the results.
- Use colors smartly. Experts say that using a darker color on your ceiling will create a sense of height. Likewise, dark furniture will help make a small room look bigger. To brighten your space, you can also paint your walls with bright colors. If you want to create a serene environment instead, combine soft walls and dark drapes.
- Accessorize smartly around your space. Consider the top tips given by condo designers such as the following: (a) Have a large wall mirror, (b) Use curtains, drapes, blinds, or shades that will make your windows stand out, (c) Mount your TV to the wall, (d) Use hanging bookshelves and cabinets, and (e) Place a table in front of a full-length window.
- Invest in arts to spice up your condo. Find a wall where you will display your art pieces. Use custom frames to make your wall stand out. You can even make a collage of photos and put it up on your art wall. You can also make an artistic statement on your closet door by putting an image on it.
- Invest in plants and succulents to add a touch of nature in your condo. Indoor plants will benefit your wellness as they absorb carbon monoxide, emit oxygen, and improve the quality of air. Thus, your home will not only be more attractive, it will also be cooler and healthier to live in.
Above all, be personal in designing your condo. That’s the ultimate rule we can give you. Your condo should be a reflection of who you really are. With this in mind, designing your small space will be easier despite the limitation. Your space, your say.
Do you want more tips on condo design? Subnet Construction will be delighted to give you a FREE consultation on any of our services:
– Better Decorating Bible. “Tips for Decorating Your Condo”. betterdecoratingbible.com. http://betterdecoratingbible.com/2018/02/01/tips-decorating-condo/ (accessed on January 28, 2019)
– Better Homes and Garden. “Condo Decorating Ideas: Adding Color & Character”. bhg.com. https://www.bhg.com/decorating/small-spaces/apartments/condo-decorating-ideas/ (accessed on January 28, 2019)
– Chatelaine. “How to decorate a condo apartment: 10 expert tips”. chatelaine.com. https://www.chatelaine.com/home-decor/how-to-decorate-a-condo-apartment-10-expert-tips/image/10/ (accessed on January 28, 2019)
– Limitless Walls. “11 Ideas for Interior Design in Your Condo”. limitlesswalls.com. https://www.limitlesswalls.com/articles/interior-design-ideas-for-your-condo/ (accessed on January 28, 2019)