Looking for a stunning house with an abundant private space? Then Boston model house of Subnet Construction is your dream house come true. This two-storey architecturally designed home offers an abundant space for a busy family’s lifestyle. Its stunning modern design gives comfort to the owner and the guests.
Starting Price: 3.5M (Model House Design only)
Floor Area: 140 sqm
Lot Area: 170 sqm (suggested)
Boston Model House Features and Amenities
– The perimeter of the property is secured with a compound wall that has a bi-fold gate for the carport and the main gate.
– The ground is elevated so that the owner can enjoy the view of its surrounding.
– The main entry door is made of solid wood and has a wide opening.
– The living area has an ample space that can accommodate the family and their guests.
– It has a spacious open plan dining area that is adjacent to lanai so you can enjoy indoor or outdoor dining.
– The modern design of the kitchen includes kitchen’s cabinet and nook. Kitchen countertop is granite stone, which means it is easy to clean and to maintain.
– It has a covered laundry area or service area.
– It has an auxiliary room for the owner’s parents or guests.
– The two spacious bedrooms can be maximized with functional furniture. It is well-ventilated with natural light and fresh air.
– The master’s bedroom has an abundant space for owner’s sanctuary and solace. It also has a walk-in closet and a bathroom.
– All spaces and areas of this home are well-ventilated with fresh air and natural light coming from wide window openings.
– Its aesthetic modern facade incorporates neutral colours that will be appealing to both the owner and the onlooker.
As a design and construction firm, we offer a wide range of design and construction services including, but not limited to, architectural design, residential and commercial construction, and real estate in the Philippines. We can build houses based on your preferred designs or our own designs just like this Boston homeowner.
Do you want us to do the same on your lot? For more information or a FREE consultation on our services, please do not hesitate to: