One of the recently concluded projects of SubNet Construction is a residential real estate patterned from our Boston house design. The stunning single dwelling is located in Summerhills Executive Village in the province of Rizal. With its majestic natural landscapes, historical landmarks, vibrant urban scenes, and close proximity to the Metro, Summerhills provides the new SubNet homeowner the best of both country and city living. Moreover, the two-storey architecturally designed house offers an abundant space for a busy family’s lifestyle. Its stunning modern design likewise gives comfort to the owner and their guests.
Feast on the beautiful features and amenities of Boston through actual photos below.
Boston Features and Amenities
- The perimeter of the property is secured with a compound wall that has a bi-fold gate for the carport and the main gate.
- The ground is elevated so that the owner can enjoy the view of its surrounding.
- The main entry door is made of solid wood and has a wide opening.
- The living area has an ample space that can accommodate the family and their guests.
- It has a spacious open plan dining area that is adjacent to lanai so you can enjoy indoor or outdoor dining.
- The modern design of the kitchen includes kitchen’s cabinet and nook. Kitchen countertop is granite stone, which means it is easy to clean and to maintain.
- It has a covered laundry area or service area.
- It has an auxiliary room for the owner’s parents or guests.
- The two spacious bedrooms can be maximized with functional furniture. It is well-ventilated with natural light and fresh air.
- The master’s bedroom has an abundant space for owner’s sanctuary and solace. It also has a walk-in closet and a bathroom.
- All spaces and areas of this home are well-ventilated with fresh air and natural light coming from wide window openings.
- Its aesthetic modern facade incorporates neutral colours that will be appealing to both the owner and the onlooker.
Meanwhile, below are the photos of our new homeowner and children together with the SubNet Construction team during the turn over ceremony held on April 6th.
Interested to have Boston model house design built on your own lot, too?