Now that the Holy Week is fast approaching, most Filipino families have already planned their out-of-town vacation to make the most of the four-day weekend or long weekend (which starts at Maundy Thursday and ends on Easter Sunday). And since an out-of-town vacation will necessitate you to leave your respective houses, SubNet Construction has prepared these simple tips for you. We have decided to call this “The Seven SubNet Words” on home safety and security in commemoration of the Lenten season.
- Unplug devices and appliances.
- Shut off the main water supply.
- Keep your valuables safe.
- Lock up everything.
- Don’t leave spare keys out.
- Use alarms or CCTV cameras.
- Have someone you trust keep an eye on your house.
Here at SubNet Construction, we don’t just design and build homes. We also consider your home safety and security a top priority.
Have a safe and peaceful Lent!